January 12, 2017 • Contributor: Amber from Damask Love
Sometimes we need a little encouragement, right?! Today I’m here sharing an exclusive project that will encourage you to grab your Cricut Explore Gold and make a simple, inspirational piece of art that is perfect for your workspace.
My favorite part of this project is that it uses vinyl! Cricut vinyl comes in a ton of colors including metallics. For many projects, I find that vinyl is easier to work with than paper. It’s durable and self-adhesive which means I can save my precious tape runner for another time.
The modern look of this project comes thanks to two of the exclusive images available with your Cricut Explore Gold. I’ve already done the hard work for you by designing the project – you just have to follow a few simple instructions. Here we go!
- Cricut vinyl in Gold Metallic and Black
- Cricut Transfer Adhesive
- Walnut Hollow Basswood Canvas – available at Joann’s online
- Use THIS Design Space Make It Now project
- Cut the Mountain image from gold vinyl.
- Use Transfer Adhesive to apply the Mountain image directly to the basswood canvas
- Cut “Bold, Brave, Beautiful” from black vinyl and use transfer adhesive to apply it directly onto the canvas – on top of the mountain image.
How easy was that?! Crafting with your Cricut Explore Gold couldn’t be simpler, so get to it! Enjoy.